Wednesday, April 30, 2008

10 Year Anniversary

April 26-29, 2008





Heellllooo beach!!!
La Jolla Beach






Coronodo Island is by far my favorite place to visit in San Diego. The beautiful beach, the historic pier and shops. It was built in 1888. I wanted to go on a tour, but we couldn't fit it in. Celebrities like the Prince of Whales, Marilyn Monroe, Brad Pitt, Madonna and many more have visited there.






The Ghost Of Kate Morgan

What Victorian resort would be complete without a resident ghost? Kate Morgan checked into the resort on November 25, 1892, and never checked out. Reports of ghostly happenings have been circulating at The Del ever since, all thought to be connected to the death of this beautiful young woman.

La Jolla Beach

When we first arrived, I was taking pictures of Kent body surfing and this lady screamed at her kids to come out of the water. I looked over and I saw these black fins sticking out of the water. I thought she said shark, so I yelled at Kent to come in. There has been a recent shark attack near by a couple days ago and I think everyone was on edge. I asked this guy if it was a shark or a dolphin and he said they are two dolphins that like to go back and forth if they like an area. So Kent went back to body surfing. The same guy came back over after Kent was back in the water and said he was just kidding, it is a shark. Then he said he was kidding again. I didn't know whether to believe him or not. I am so gullible. He explained he lives near by.





Mission beach

Known as the party beach nothing but teenagers. Surfer bums everywhere. I loved watching everything. It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Your first post! I am SO PROUD! It sounds like you had an awesome trip! So fun for you and Kent! And don't give me that "I'm not creative" crap anymore! I'm on to you girlie! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete