Friday, May 2, 2008

10 Year Anniversary


We celebrated our 10 year Anniversary in April and I was looking through our wedding and cruise pictures and thought it would be fun to post a couple. For our Anniversary this year Kent surprised me with a trip to San Diego.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it! It's hard to believe it has been 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww... so cute! You guys look like babies! Great job with the blog! I like your new title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss! Another friend in bloggersville! I am so excited. Now we just need to work on Heather and Kami.
    What a great first post. I can't believe it has been 10 years. Remember that fateful day at Lagoon? Who would have ever thought it would turn out like this.
    Your trip looks like it was so fun and you look so HOTTT! Seriously. It gives me hope that I can too! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete