c.jpg)
I saw this on Melissa's blog and I thought it was cute. I was just going to ask Emma and once the other kids heard me asking Emma questions they wanted in on it too. I was surprised with some of their answers.
1.What does mom always say to you?
Karlie: I love you
Ethan: Clean your room
Emma: Eat your food
2. What makes mom happy?
Karlie: When we make breakfast for you.
Ethan: Make breakfast for you.
Emma: When I make something
3. What makes mom sad?
Karlie: When I don’t give you a hug after school.
Ethan: Not clean my room
Emma: When I don’t help
4. How does mom make you laugh?"
Karlie: When you fart (What is she talking about. Girls don't do that).
Ethan: When you tickle me
Emma: When she smiles
5. How old is mom?
Karlie: 29
Ethan: 90 oh wait... counting out loud up to 29.( I think he could tell by the look on my face with the reaction of 90).
Emma: 16
6. How tall is mom?
Karlie 6 to 7 feet
Ethan: 8 feet
Emma: Real big
7. What does mom like to do?
Karlie: Go on dates with dad
Ethan: Like to play and have fun with each other.
Emma: Help somebody
8. What is mom's job?
Karlie: Taking care of us.
Ethan: To do studies. To look out for each other.
Emma: Help everybody do homework and help clean my room.
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Karlie: Pizza
Ethan: Grapes
Emma: Chinese
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Karlie: Gives hugs and kisses and takes care of us a lot
Ethan: When she plays with me.
Emma: Like this giving me hug and a kiss
After asking Emma questions Emma said, "Mom why you ask all these questions. No more questions".
I tag anyone who wants to do this...kids or no kids.
Ha ha! Emily, you crack me! I have to say you are looking pretty fab for a 90 year old!
ReplyDeletep.s. I like the new look and your photos. And YAY you finally got the music add. Way to go!
That is so cute. Your kids make me laugh. I love that your 8 ft tall.
ReplyDeleteCute blog. I love the picture at the beginning. It is beautiful! You are looking good for a 90 year old!! Keep on running!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun talking with you guys the other night at Olive Garden!
Lindsay
Your blog is so cute! I love the fall background and your pictures are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteCute blog. I love seeing everyone's blog from your neighborhood since I don't see anyone anymore! By the way...To make my header with the pictures...let's just say it was a big huge pain in the bootie! I am sure I did it the hardest way possible. I used some templates from thecutestblogontheblock.com under like makeover your blog or something like that. If you want me to walk you through it, I can. Just call me. BTW, I saw you running the other day. It make me feel lazy cuz I was walking!!
ReplyDeleteCrystal Roberts
Very cute! Kids say the funniest things! I wanted to ask who took your family pictures? I love them.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Those answers are awesome. I'm going to have to copy you on this one.
ReplyDeleteI love your kids answers! It is so fun to see how kids see things!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea. I will have to remember it for later when James can actually say more than 3 words.
ReplyDelete