Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Emma was my easy-going happy baby. She is my sweet independent child. She is always concerned for me and for those around her. Asking me if I ever need anything and likes to cuddle. She can be very independent. She doesn’t like anyone to help her especially her brother and sister. In those times she can have looks that make people go whoa!, which I think are hilarious. She makes me laugh at something silly each day, like the video below of her dancing. She loves to dance. She loves to do homework with the other kids and draws letters that I didn’t even know that she knew. She is a great walking companion who keeps up with me on her bike or scooter, I love this child and I have enjoyed her company each day. She just got into preschool and I will miss the time we had with just the two of us.








Here are some baby pictures of Emma.









6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Emma!! Those baby pictures are so cute!! I can't believe how big she is; it seems like just last week she was in nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emma! I love the dancing! I am so glad that you were able to get her in pre-school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - look at those eyes! So cute, Happy B-day Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Emma!!! You're growing way to quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little beauty! Happy birthday, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Emma!
    Congrats on getting her into Preschool. You'll miss her tons! She'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete