
My parents have been married for 36 years.
When I think of the love I have for my parents I automatically tear up. I love them so much. For all they have done for my brothers and I. I have all brothers so yes I was spoiled and I think they were protective of me. LOL. My mom brought me up as a girlie girl, which I am thankful for with having all brothers.
When I think of my mom I think beautiful, sweet, kind and caring. She always makes sure everyone is happy. She is a wonderful seamstress; I love spending time with her going to lunch and shopping. She is very crafty and I have learned so much from her. In a lot ways I can see that I do things the way my mom does.
When I think of my dad I think of horses, any cowboy movie with John Wayne and Clint Eastwood in it. My family owns a business and next door to the business is a pasture with my Dad’s horses. I have many memories going with my Dad to the horses so I could spend time with him. He would take me on rides on the horses I would help him clean up manure, brush the horses and chase my cats. I know my dad didn’t really care for my cats, but he let me have them, because he knew how much I loved them. Every time I smell hay or horses I think of my Dad. Not that he smells like that just those are the things I know he loves.
My parents spoil my children and they love it. I am very grateful for their example and to have them in my life. I know I am who I am, because of them.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAD AND MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!
Congrats to your parents- they are so cute and young in that picture!
ReplyDeleteYour mother is beautiful!! It was fun to read your memories about them!
ReplyDeleteBritt
Hey, it has been a long time since I have looked at your blog. I had a lot of catching up to do. I think one of the things my kids miss the most about living in Utah is our annual trip to St.George. We would go to zion's and do all those things. seeing your pictures brought back lots of longing to go there again. Congrats to your parents. They are both so stunning! I see where you get your gorgeousness!!!(if that's even a word)
ReplyDelete