Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Fun!

We have had a busy and wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Their were a lot of good times.





I liked this picture, because Emma with her glasses, boots on, and her big dog in her lap. It made me laugh.




Fun at a Christmas party.





Sledding at the horses.







4-wheeling and sledding at Knolls







Poor Maddie she looks embarrassed wearing this coat with the look on her face. LOL. I have been looking for a coat for Maddie for a long time. All the ones I have found are too big in the chest. This is Emma's old coat at least it keeps her warm. LOL




Everyone joked I looked like the Invisible Man.






Kent was excited to use his brand new Camp Chief that he got for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh the camp chef! I know who will be doing the cooking on our next camping trip!

    ReplyDelete