Most of the time it was beautiful weather. This picture was taken Saturday, and it was so cold. I had 3 jackets and a sweatshirt on that day. Umm.....after double clicking this picture I didn't realize my face was so dirty. LOL When four-wheeling that is just what happens to everyone's faces.
My Grandpa and all my siblings with all of the kids. Why in the world they chose picture day to be the last day is beyond me. (Hahaha) We were all covered in dirt. :)
My Parents.
Karlie's Birthday!
I double clicked this picture and didn't realize Ethan and Emma were giving me bunny ears. Those silly kids. Hahaha
I almost fell over holding Karlie's cupcakes. LOL (That darn Borger curse). :)
My bro. Jesse
My dad looks like he is falling. He didn't. No fail, when I was little I would always fall into the river. Going across brought flashbacks. Kent makes fun of that very thing in the video at the bottom. I didn't fall that time. Yes!
Emma imitating mom. :) Got to love it!
My favorite part of four-wheeling.
My Favorite Part!
Wheelie Attempt
I love her face as she does it!
Kent made me put this one up. This river is the marked trail just for four-wheelers. It is my favorite trail to go on. I didn't realize the water was as deep as it was in that spot.
How fun! I'm glad we went up when we did; I don't think I would have survived the colder weather!
ReplyDelete