Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pink Floyd Australia Concert

My parents asked if we wanted to go to The Pink Floyd Australia Concert. It was my first concert I have ever been to. It was way fun. I was surprised to see such a variety of people with young, old, and drunk people. The atmosphere with the noise, lights and people was a blast. I am excited to go to another concert. :)







If you look closely at this picture below you can see a line up of guys taking a pee.



I figure if your going to take a pee in plain site of thousands of people. I am going to take a picture. LOL


Dang! One guy looked up! By that time I rushed back into the car. Hahaha


This is the video I was rushing to take. I couldn't get it focused in time. I thought listening to it was funny. You can hear my mom and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment