Preparing to lay the wood floor.

Thank you Ben and Jesse for helping lay the wood floor! We appreciate it!

Me I guess slacking. Hee, hee! My job was to lay out the pattern of the wood. Each piece of wood came with variations of color of wood, which I think turned out nice.

Living in a mess for weeks (month's) was hard for me.

Family Room finished with the wood floor. I changed my colors and I think it is more of a softer tone then the maroon drapes. The maroon drapes just said, "WaBam" to me, so I changed them. I am loving this blue with the brown. This is my color lately. =)

Kid Loft in Bonus Room. It is actually bigger than it looks. It is the size of my laundry room. We are ordering a railing and a fire pole. Kent will be making the ladder when he has time. This is the kids favorite spot to play and read up there.

Bonus Room. Play Room.

Looking down from bonus room at the arch and family room. Kent did a good job on the arch.

Kitchen view of wood floor and my new rug. I was really excited to get that rug. Rc Willey messed up so many times trying to get that rug. They first sent a leopard Rug. ( Yeah that's me alright with bright orangish leopard print). LOL! My Bonus Room Rug still hasn't showed up and we ordered it the first part of July.

Now off to finish the laundry room and the kids rooms down stairs. We have been taking a long break, so will get to those things soon (maybe longer who knows) and post about them. I think we are both just burned out for now.
Emily, it looks amazing! Did you put wood on the stairs? I'll have to quiz you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Your sweet Michelle. You can quiz me all you want. =) Kent might know more than me though. LOL! Yes, we put wood on the stairs as well. Your welcome to come see it if you want sometime.
ReplyDelete