Two Sunday's ago I had a migraine headache and I got the kids ready for church and sent them on there way. I got in the shower and finally got my headache to go away. I decided to finish getting ready for church. On my way to church I saw everybody walking home. "I was thinking what is everybody doing?" When Kent saw me he burst out laughing real loud for all to hear. "The Fire Alarm went off". They sent everyone home early. I guess getting all ready for nothing is the thought that counts. right!
So getting out early, we decide to go up Farmington Canyon for a hike and do a Geo-cache.

A cave the kids found on the way to the waterfall.

Finding the Treasure.


Up by the waterfall I was surprised to see how many smashed cars there were up this ravine. I couldn't help, but think did the people in this car make it? There were about 6 cars in that ravine that have fallen off a cliff. Some more smashed than others.
EMILY...you're beautiful and you have such a cute little family.
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to see you and the kid-o's....please keep in touch.
I'm so glad you're helping alayna with a blog, I would love to see one from her.
I look forward to reading more of yours!
Hey Emily,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found my blog, and glad you turned that Sunday into a good one! I was in the lobby and saw the little boy pull the alarm. It was pretty funny. Everyone was looking around at eachother like "what do we do now?" Unfortunately, church was just ending for our ward, so we didn't get out early. Bummer!
Oh, P.S.
I made my background with some digital scrapbook papers. If you wanna do it yourself let me know. I know a great website that gives you step by step instructions.
Wow... that was a long comment!
I really need to try that geo-caching thing sometime soon. I've heard it is super fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good way to get out of Church! LOL! Just teasing!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your family likes geo-caching. We had had fun with it this summer. Just another excuse to play! :)