Karlie is my beautiful sweet heart. Ever since she was a baby she has always had a smile on her face with those cute dimples. She is always considerate of others and wants to include everyone. I am so blessed to have her as my oldest. She is a wonderful helper and is definitely my peacemaker. I know I can depend on her. Happy 9th birthday Karlie!!!
Karlie's new bike on her birthday.
Karlie's Birthday Party with her friends. There was eleven girls and they insisted on spraying Kent. He didn't mind I think they all had a blast.

First day of preschool.
I thought this picture was funny. A great example of having a cheezer smile. I love it.

Karlie and the best kitty we have ever had.

Halloween with the cousins.
My scanner is not working right now so I don't have baby pictures downloaded yet. It was fun to remember the fun times with Karlie. Happy 9th Birthday Karlie!!!
Cute pics! Thanks for inviting Berkeley; she had SO much fun! (By the way, I invaded your blog.)
ReplyDelete:)