Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh how I want Spring and Summer to come!

I am sooo ready for Spring! This video even got me more excited for Spring to come. I am second to the last person and my mom is the last. I remember thinking, "This is the last trip of the year and so I gunned it". Anyone, who knows me well knows I love going through the river and mud puddles. I do like getting dirty once in awhile. hahaha That was the end of summer last year in 2008. I am ready for Summer 2009.






This next video is a bit late. When I was sick I never got around to posting it. This is the first time playing Rock Band with my family. It was a fun and a good laugh. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It compressed my video really small so this video doesn't give everybody's face's justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment