I think it is going to be a tradition to go camping every year with friends and neighbors. Whoever wants to come join the fun next year, please tell me. It is hard knowing who would want to come camping, or not. ;)

I think one of these little four-wheelers will be a good investment for our family. That is all the kids did the whole time. We need to get one of those baby's. :)

The girls taking the quads for a spin. Kent calls me, "full throttle`". I tried to be good Laurel. I know I get carried away sometimes. LOL



Cute little Cozy always with a smile on her face.

Ethan eating a huge chunk of watermelon.
Oh poor Laurel! Emily IS a maniac on the 4-wheeler. I have seen this personally! Ha ha! Looks like a good time. Count us in next year. (Just give us a better heads up!)
ReplyDelete