The kids were so excited to give Kent their cards that they came into our room early this morning to give them to him. I, on the other hand, tried very hard to keep his present a secret. It never works out. He always ends up finding out some how. I got him a GPS that he has wanted for two years now. I think he was very happy. He was beaming from ear to ear all day. I am excited to try geo-cashing with him.
Kent with his receipt for his new GPS.

At church, Kent and I substituted in primary and was able to be a part of the game “Guess That Mystery Dad”. Kent was chosen to be one of the dads. Each dad disguised their voice and answered questions on how many kids do you have, how many years have you been a dad, what do you like to do for fun, if you could share one aspect of the gospel what would it be, and what is your favorite primary song. Kent’s disguise voice was Yoda (he was quite good I must say). The kids laughed and laughed. Another dad disguised his voice like a game show host, another a shaky old mans voice and another dad did his voice in Spanish. When they were done asking questions the kids had to guess who it was and once they chose a dad they would have them come in and sing their favorite primary song. That was a great idea Michelle. Great job.
I want to tell my husband how much I appreciate and love all that he does for my family and me.
Happy Father's Day To The Grandpa’s!!!
We are so glad we were able to spend the afternoon with Kent’s Dad. He is a pro with modeling clay and entertained the kids for an hour with just the clay and his talented hands. The kids are still talking about it. We sure all love grandpa.
And to my Dad in Cozumel Happy Father’s Day!!! I know he is having fun there, but we are still planning to get together when he and grandma return from their trip. We all love you.
Cute post! What a great family you've got! I keep hearing about this "geo-caching". I've got to google it and find out what it's all about.
ReplyDeleteBritt
Emily,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found my blog...it's crazy how this blogging business can help us find people from our long, lost past :-)! You have the cutest little family. Oh, and geocaching is so great, my hubby and son do it all the time!
Amber (Tanner) McNamee
Yea! Now you can go geo caching with us! Sounds like you had a great family day!
ReplyDelete