Sunday, June 15, 2008

Little Independent Emma


We could not find the training wheels for Ethan's old bike. Emma is 3 and wanted to ride it so bad that Kent gave in and held onto her for a while. He needed to finish his work so he told her she was on her own. I said to Kent, "she needs training wheels first"(the paranoid mom coming out). "I don't think she can do it with out them". Little did I know. I thought she would give up and play something else. For like the next hour she worked at it and worked at it until she could start out, balance and ride the bike on her own. Ever since that day she is getting more daring like putting her feet up on the top bar and balancing them there. I think we have a "righteous" knievel on our hands. "oh, little independent Emma".




Evil Knievel

1 comment:

  1. She can't be old enough to ride a bike yet. How fun! I still remember her as a baby. You forget that other peoples children grow up just as fast as yours do.

    ReplyDelete