Night time show at SeaWorld
"Jaws"
Visiting Shamu
Looking for starfish
Visiting the Flamingo's
Fun In Elmo Land
I loved all of your pictures!! What an awesome trip! I'm jealous. Family vacations are the best.Britt
I went on the Biology trip to San Diego my senior year in High school, and we did all of those things. It was like a blast from the past seeing all of your pictures. How fun. I am glad that you guys had a great trip
I like your new layout and family pixs! I have got to call that lady!When are you gonna post pixs from St. Anthony??!!p.s. I tagged you on my blog! Come play along!
Hey, I just noticed your darling picture of you with your girls. What a beautiful picture! I love it!Britt
I loved all of your pictures!! What an awesome trip! I'm jealous. Family vacations are the best.
ReplyDeleteBritt
I went on the Biology trip to San Diego my senior year in High school, and we did all of those things. It was like a blast from the past seeing all of your pictures. How fun. I am glad that you guys had a great trip
ReplyDeleteI like your new layout and family pixs! I have got to call that lady!
ReplyDeleteWhen are you gonna post pixs from St. Anthony??!!
p.s. I tagged you on my blog! Come play along!
Hey, I just noticed your darling picture of you with your girls. What a beautiful picture! I love it!
ReplyDeleteBritt