Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank you to all

Thank you to all of your kind comments. I truly appreciate the overwhelming response with meals coming to my house, watching my kids, cards, checking up on me. I am humbled and grateful for this wonderful neighborhood we live in.

I am happy to say I am getting better and hope to continue to get better. Thank you so much.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear from you. You guys are in our thoughts each day, and I am thrilled that you are doing better. I'm still here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I am glad you are on the road to recovery. We have missed hanging out with the Koster family. Please let me help with anything you need.
    p.s. I like your backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been out of town. How did the appt go on last Wednesday? What did the doctors find out? I hope things are improving and you are feeling better. What a long couple of months for you and your family!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to here that you are starting to feel better! Please still call if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete